Contact us
Company: Excellent Integrated System Limited
Contact person: Ella Cai
Address: RM 2501 JIEJIA BUILDING FUTIAN SHENZHEN 518031,CHINA
Email: sales009@eis-ic.com / sales009@eis-limited.com
Skype: sales009-EIS
Phone: 0086-755-23611101
Fax: 0086-755-61679009-109
Contact Now
Home > News > Industry News > Kaga buys Fujitsu Electronics

Kaga buys Fujitsu Electronics

  • Author:Ella Cai
  • Release on:2018-09-11
Kaga Electronics is to buy 70% of Fujitsu Electronics Inc. (FEI) from Fujitsu Semiconductor (FSL) and plans to also acquire the remaining 30% shares held by FSL by the end of 2021.

Kaga has been expanding its EMS business. The acquisition of FEI  is part of the effort find growth.

For the present, FEI will retain its trade name “Fujitsu Electronics Inc.”

“Kaga Electronics activities range from the Electronic Parts and Semiconductor business where it distributes electronic parts and semiconductors by leveraging its expertise in the segment, the EMS business where it has a competitive advantage in high-mix low-volume production, to the Information Equipment business and New business where it supports to customers in planning, development and design of their products, creation of software/video images, provision of network solutions and other system support services,” says Kaga CEO  Ryoichi Kado (pictured), “by welcoming FEI into our group, Kaga Electronics evolves into a corporate group with total net sales of about 500 billion yen.”